Veysal Rzayev, the "Kapaz" footballer who was stabbed some time ago, will start individual training in 15 days.
The 23-year-old football player himself informed "Report" about this.
The midfielder, who is currently being treated at home, said that his condition is good:
"I am currently walking, everything is in order. I was released home last week. I talked to the doctors, and after the final examinations, it was said that I could start training in 15 days. Of course, I will not be able to join the team immediately. This will be individual. Then I will get back on track".
V. Rzayev said that there was no talk about him being removed from the team:
"I guess the club knows the current situation regarding my health. Perhaps, in the near future, the situation regarding my fate in the team will be fully clarified."
It should be noted that "Kapaz" announced the transfer of Veysal Rzayev in January of this year. On February 3, he was hospitalized with stab wounds in Ganja due to a dispute.