Veysal Rzayev, the "Kapaz" football player who was stabbed some time ago, will start individual training in 15 days.
The midfielder, who is currently receiving treatment at home, said that his condition is good.
"I am walking now, everything is fine. I was released home last week. I talked to the doctors, and after the last examinations, they said that I can start training in 15 days. Of course, I will not be able to join the team training immediately. It will be individual. Then I will get back on track," he said in a statement to report.az.
V. Rzayev said that there was no talk about him being removed from the team:
"I guess the club knows the current situation regarding my health. Maybe in the near future, the situation regarding my fate in the team will be fully clarified."
It should be noted that "Kapaz" announced the transfer of Veysal Rzayev in January of this year. On February 3, he was hospitalized with a stab wound in Ganja due to a dispute.