top
Pogba: I was playing football by myself in the street Sport24.az
10 April 2025, 20:57
- +

Pogba: "I was playing football by myself in the street"

Former French national team midfielder Paul Pogba spoke about his punishment for using prohibited substances. Sport24.az reports that the 32-year-old footballer, whose sentence expires on March 11, said the following: "If I got a four-year ban, I would stop playing football. I didn't want to reveal this to the public, but that's what I thought. I would take the ball and play football by myself in the street. I was content with what I had. But I didn't want to stay in Turin. I would take the kids to school in the morning. The school was right next to the training ground. Looking at it hurt me. I didn't understand why they initially gave me 4 years. Why?! They gave me the maximum sentence. This means that they didn't listen to anything I told them. Everything that happened to me changed me. I saw what real life is like. It was like a complete reboot. I suddenly aged 10 years." It should be reminded that on February 29 last year, Pogba was banned from football for 4 years for violating anti-doping rules. In October, the Frenchman's disqualification period was reduced to 18 months.
Qarabağ FK

Latest news

Football
Today, 08:20

Luciano Spalletti speaks about the defeat against "Galatasaray"

Football
Today, 08:04

Mikel Arteta talks about the impact of injuries on the game plan

Football
Today, 08:00

Mbappe claims Prestianni called Vinicius "monkey" five times

Football
Today, 07:15

CL Play-off: First leg results

Football
Today, 07:06

VAR referee penalized in "Girona" – "Barcelona" match

Football
Today, 06:10

Habib Beye Could Become Head Coach of "Marseille"

Football
Today, 05:15

Bukayo Saka Signs New Contract with "Arsenal"

Olympics
Today, 03:17

Olympics-2026: Quarter-final pairings determined in men's ice hockey tournament

Football
Today, 02:12

Champions League: "Real", PSG, "Borussia" and "Galatasaray" prevailed in the first matches

Football
Today, 02:06

UEFA Champions League play-off stage kicks off: Results of the first matches

Football
Today, 01:49

Okan Buruk comments on the victory over "Juventus": "We controlled the game"

Football
Today, 01:34

Spalletti talks about Juventus' heavy defeat to Galatasaray

Football
Today, 01:15

Usman Dembele Injured and Substituted in Match Against Monaco

Football
Today, 00:55

"Juventus" Suffered a Historic Defeat in the Champions League: 5 Goals from "Galatasaray"

Football
Today, 00:34

Jose Luis Mendilibar Talks About Champions League Performance Ahead of Game Against "Bayer"

Football
Today, 00:14

Xabi Alonso rejects Marseille head coach offer

Football
Yesterday, 23:53

Igor Tudor: "Tottenham's" current situation is unacceptable

Football
Yesterday, 23:44

"Galatasaray" Defeated "Juventus" with a Score of 5:2

Football
Yesterday, 23:44

"Galatasaray" Defeated "Juventus" in the UEFA Champions League Play-off Stage

Football
Yesterday, 23:40

"Galatasaray" Crushes "Juventus" in UEFA Champions League (5:2)

Football
Yesterday, 23:38

Champions League: "Galatasaray" Defeats "Juventus" (5:2)

Football
Yesterday, 23:21

Rooney: No world-class star at Arsenal

Football
Yesterday, 23:05

CL statistics: Anthony Gordon is the fastest player, and Addai is faster than Haaland;

Football
Yesterday, 22:58

Xabi Alonso Rejects Marseille's Offer

Related news